Thursday, May 24, 2012

Call me, Beep me, If You Wanna Reach Me

I am getting closer and closer to my new departure date! I leave May 26th out of LAX only to be welcomed into Singapore with a 16-hour layover. After which, I will have a two hour flight to Bangalore.


I am bummed that I will be missing a great opportunity tomorrow to tour and become acquainted with a few NGO's in Southern India, but I am excited to hear how it goes from those that will be experiencing it. The group will be going to the Association for People with Disability (APD) at Hennur (http://www.apd-india.org/), and then off to SELCO at JP Nagar (http://www.selco-india.com/).
No matter my disappointment for missing out on this opportunity, I still could not be more grateful for the adventures I will soon experience at the juncture that I am about to meet.


Because I am arriving a little late, it gives me all the more motivation to immediately kick it into high gear and work as hard as I possibly can; I will be giving everything I have to my work with PremaVidya.


I planned on getting my modes of communication together after my arrival, but because I had a little extra time I was able to prepare a few things now. If you need to reach me while I am overseas there are a few things that I was able to set up (:


You can call me at (760) 230-0024. (I set up this number through skype, but with my iPhone I can receive calls on this number as well as make them. Also, it will only charge you, the caller, as if you are making a local call to San Diego!)


You can skype me at madison.swoy


You can email me at madison.swoy@gmail.com


I will have internet at the apartments and will be able to frequently keep up with my blog and emails.


Counting down the moments until my arrival in Bangalore!

No comments:

Post a Comment